Filing for Divorce?

Did you know the majority of family law cases filed in this Circuit have
no attorney on at least one side?  Self-Help litigants are people who
choose to participate in a legal proceeding without the benefit of an
attorney.  More and more people are choosing this alternative.  While
only an attorney can give you legal advice, not everyone can afford, or
wants to use an attorney. If you are one of these people, I can help.  

I provide expert assistance in legal form preparation, and instruction on
local rules and procedures for  divorce.

I can also assist you in other areas of family law. I use only Supreme
Court authorized forms. These forms are required for all non-attorney
service providers throughout the 19th Judicial Circuit which includes
Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.